Middle School (Classes 5, 6, 7 And 8)
Indoor-Outdoor Learning Activities:
- Continuous and Structured Evaluation.
- Emphasis on Oral and Practical Skills.
- Structured Library Activities.
- Informal Counselling Sessions.
- Field Trips.
- Projects in all subjects.
- Encouragement for participation in co-curricular activities like Debates, Elocution, Poetry Recitation, Story Storytelling, News Reading and other activities.
- Extensive Sports facilities - Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Judo, Table Tennis, Hand Ball and Badminton.
- Co-curricular Activities - Learning different Musical Instruments, Singing, Dancing, Clay Work, Painting, Art, Craft Wood Work, Dramatics, Vocals and Needle Work.